~Babaji State Silence in silence~ In the absence of words
November 29-December 1st 2019, Romania
Pentru limba romana folositi butonul galben SELECT LANGUAGE(dreapta sus). Toate discutiile sunt traduse in limba romana
During this retreat, Victor Truviano transmits the initiation of Babaji State*, in silent meditation.
Babaji is an immortal master of the Himalayas, an universal presence initiating those who are ready on the path of krya yoga and on the Consciousness of unity.
He is said to have preserved his body in the shape of a 25 year young man, for more than 9000 years.
During the Babaji State Silence Retreat in Romania, Victor Truviano holds this state in silence for the group to tune into the presence of Babaji, up to the point where he is not perceived as an external presence, but as an internal state.
Several times per day, Victor will enter his silence and meditation with the group, emanating this state; it will not be a teaching, it will be sharing from the silence understood by a group that is beyond the understanding.
*PRESENTATION OF THE BABAJI STATE ACCORDING TO VICTOR
The Babaji State is an encounter of yogis for yogis*****. In order to remember ourselves in the first meditator that from the mind projects in us the yoga for the body. Yoga begins and ends in the existing thought, all the flexibility that exists in it exists also in the body, all the goodness that exists in the mind exists in the body, all calmness, attention and love that lies here generates consequences for the body and its movements, as do all the opposites too.
We are flowers in the hands of the cosmos that will never wither.
We live between simultaneous worlds, each one of them sensational to our perceptions, unaffected yet consequent within the most intimate of the purest interaction that doesn´t separate us from anything.
We are not here, we are not what we do nor what they say about us. We are more than a happy heritage full of information, which is maybe never tested by us. We are not what is said of us. What the books tell us, what medical or physical or chemical science transmits, but we are also that. If we are anything at all, that in reality is not from here. The sublime light is still too primitive, too dim, insufficiently enlightening. All light casts a shadow, “the shadow of light”. Every shadow immolates itself in it. The highest clarity resides serene and confident before the origin of all the lights and shadows, long before what is a before or an origin, a beginning or a possible genesis. The primordial blackness escapes beyond any hint of conception, judgment, desire or expression.
“The ones who can read and touch this writing instantly, the presence of Babaji they will feel. It is like this, and it is in your hands and in the way you read, envisioning from your sincerity, honesty, integrity, recreating yourself in it.
Babaji from his divine state accompanies the incarnated people on the level of the soul, and not only between their incarnations. He directs the spiritual development of sincere people that have at some point asked him for soul guidance. I am glad that he remembers my visit and I love the opportunity to be his host, my body is his body.”Victor Truviano
We are flowers in the hands of the Cosmos that will never wither.
*****You can participate to the retreat even if you have not practiced Yoga in this lifetime.However, basic meditation and silence practice notions are required.
ABOUT VICTOR TRUVIANO
For more than 10 years, he is said to be living without eating and drinking. In other words, he doesn’t need to ingest something in order to live. That is only one of the freedoms that Victor has thanks to his state of consciousness, which every person has the potential to experience.
Victor Truviano was born in Argentina. He has lived nearby Buenos Aires since childhood. He was a very renowned violinist who at the age of 28, after a long period of fasting, begin to live without ingest anything, thanks to some very deep experiences that allowed him to enter in an always present state of meditation.
He travels around the world teaching a deep process of self-observation that helps to absorb energies from more subtle sources. He lives in a state of consciousness that let him to be totally nourished by pranic energy (so-called Ki , Chi or Bigu).
Victor is a vital, strong, intense, flexible and active person. He lives in a constant state of happiness being a source of inspiration to everyone who come in contact with him.
He sleeps from 2 to 4 hours a day and sometimes he does not sleep for days as, through this source of nourishment, he has always very high levels of energy.
This type of alimentation gives to his bio-system a constant nourishment of subtle energies that allowed his body to totally regenerate his teeth, hairs and eyes healing a very advanced myopia and other illnesses.
In Victor’s opinion when you enter in a superior consciousness level these sort of things happen naturally. With his permanent state of happiness, he travels around the globe, spreading the message of love and bliss, giving satsang and retreats in Babaji State. He says he is not a guru or Herald and he doesn’t push anyone to his way of life. Victor is also a speaker to the Pranic Festival in Romania.
The retreat is held in Busteni, Romania, a beautiful mountain area with lots of sacred sites (including the Romanian Sphynx), castles and historical places to visit, out in nature, very pristine place, 1.30 h away from Bucharest Otopeni airport and 2 h away from Bucharest, the capital of the country.
The cozy, pitoresque retreat villa is fully booked for our event, in a quiet mountain village, with peaceful surroundings and beautiful forests nearby. Private kitchen with access to juicers is available for those who want to bring their own fruits/juice makers.
The accommodation is in double shared rooms.
Single rooms are available for those who book early bird (by end September).
HOW TO BOOK
To book your place and room you can send 50% at this link now and 50% by November 11th , 2019. If you don’t have PayPal please write to us and we send you other payment options (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The total cost of the retreat is:
-for place in double shared room
390E/430USD with no meal or 450 E/500 USD with light liquid meals
-for place in single room:
440 E/475 USD with no meals or 500 E/ 555 USD with liquid meals
Places in single rooms are subject to rapid booking and might not be available after October 1st
The retreat fees are not refundable
The retreat costs include:
– place in a double shared or single room, accordingly;
– participation to all retreat activities with Victor Truviano;
– 3 light liquid meals of juices and soups (one juices at brekfast, one juice+soup at lunch and dinner respectively); additional juices and soups can be ordered at extra costs one day prior to the meal.
– access to private facilities of the retreat villas(private kitchen, private garden) and fabulous surrounding landscapes
– free transportation from train/bus station in Busteni, if necessary.
HOW TO GET THERE
If you’re coming by plane, you then have to either rent a car or come by train to Busteni.
If you need to book a hotel in one of the cities of landing, use this link to get a discount.
Here you have the trains timetable from Bucharest and Brasov:
You have free transportation from train station to the venue, just let us know your arrival time one day in advance.
GENERAL SCHEDULE OF THE RETEAT
(subjected to change)
Day 1 (Friday afternoon – 6 pm)
– 6 pm – 7 pm Arrival and checking in – accommodation is in double shared rooms**
**single rooms available at extra cost for early bird booking
– 7 pm – 8 pm – general introduction with Cristiana Eltrayan: presentation of the retreat, Q&A, networking
– 8 pm – optional (light – vegetarian dinner)-people who wish to participate (eat) should announce in advance, it is not included in the retreat costs and each one can choose his own menu or can choose not to eat
– 9.30 – Gathering in the meditation room
– 10 – 10.40 am – meditation in silence, opening to Babaji State* with Victor Truviano
– 11 am -3 pm – Light breakfast, optional (juices) & personal meditation/free time** (preferable in silence)
**time for walks, hiking(if weather allows), meditation in your room/in the yard/forest, visiting castles and other beautiful places in the area
– 3-3.40 pm – Babaji recreated in us, recognition of the Babaji state- with Victor Truviano.
– 3.45 pm – 5 pm – Light lunch, optional (juices, soups)& personal meditation/free time** (preferable in silence)
– 5 – 5.40 pm – Inner silence in depth, “Where our attention goes our energy follows” – with Victor Truviano.
– 6 pm – Light dinner, optional (juices, soups) & personal meditation/free time** (preferable in silence)
Day 3 (Sunday)
-6 am – meditation in silence, opening to Babaji State with Victor Truviano
– 7-8.30 am – personal meditation/free time*** (preferable in silence)
– 8.30 am – Light breakfast, optional (juices)
– 9.00 am meeting in the meditation room
-10am – Babaji state meditation with Victor Truviano
– 11 am – 2 pm – personal meditation/free time** (preferable in silence)
– 2pm – last Babaji state meditation with Victor Truviano
The retreat ends Sunday, December 1st, at 3 pm****
****Optional activities with Cristiana Eltrayan available after 3 pm (not included in the retreat cost):
– visiting local energy places & castles, tuning into the local ancient civilizations and cultures (December 1st is also national Romania Day so powerful meditations can be made withe the ancient energy of the place)
- Will there be any food?
The retreat includes 2 days of liquids: juices and soups are available upon order, also teas, infusions during these 2 days .
Call us for questions: +40746165813
Write to us for questions: email@example.com
WANT TO LEARN MORE ON PRANIC CONSCIOUSNESS AND JOIN OUR EVENTS?
Here’s where you can subscribe to our newsletter to be updated on the Festival and other events we’re creating on the Pranic Consciousness topic (you also get a gift after subscription):