…and because it is a pranic retreat (teaching you how to master your energy) you also learn:
– how to stay connected to the Universe & your Higher Self
-how to reconnect with your soul and your intuition
– how to detox and re-charge your internal organs;
– how to connect to nature’s elements for more energy/chi/prana;
– how to efficiently extract the energy from your food;
– how to listen to your body to choose the right foods;
– how to overcome the cravings;
– how to have a lighter diet and use your energy more efficiently
-…and much more.
We have daily exercises of energization and meditation, Chi Kung, other forms of conscious moving.
Optional activities (fun stuff):
– visiting ancient places with the abundance and lusciousness of old times;
– nature hikes in one of the places with a very special energy in Romania ;
….and whatever else brings joy and cheerfulness.
For adults over 22 of age: 333 E FOR 3 days or 111E per day (accommodation & 2 liquid meals included).
For teens and students (between 12 and 22): 222E for 3 days or 88E per day (accommodation & 2 liquid meals included*).
For children** under 12: Entrance is free. Only 20 E/day for accommodation & & 2 liquid meals.
If you need a sigle room please add 60 E to the retreat fee, according to your age.
Only 4 rooms available in total so make sure you book asap to get priority
The retreat costs include:
- daily meditation, artwork and portal connecting exercises with Cristiana Eltrayan – Holistic Therapist, Speaker & Author;
- energizing moments in highly vibrational places;
- optional meditative dance activities
- full translated English and Romanian guidance about all the places we visit (should there be visitors from other countries we’ll see how we manage translations; our guide is able to also provide guidance in French and Italian).
* To help you detox and get accustomed with pranic lifestyle and liquid diet, we include natural juice/smoothie for breakfast and vegan soup for dinner. Should you choose to add solid food to your menu, the food management is up to you. This retreat recommends light liquid meals (juices, smoothies, teas and soups). If necessary you can have vegan food. All our retreats are recommending no meat diet
** Transportation is not included, according to the number of participants we will share transportation costs between participants.
HOW TO BOOK
To book your place now please use this link to make your reservation deposit of 188E per retreat or pay the full fee of 333E. Select FRIENDS &FAMILY with paypal payment to avoid commissions.
The rest of the tour fee is to be payed one week before the tour date (by October 28th ).
Make sure you bring comfortable and also warm winter clothes, hiking shoes and gloves + cap, as the weather can get really cold. The trip might include 2 to 3 h of walks/mild hiking, so make sure your health and tonus are up to that.